Bishop Rehabilitation & Nursing Center is hiring a beautician for the in-house salon. Main responsibility of hair stylist is to perform hair styling, hair care as requested by the client or family of the client.
Will be required to work 30 hours a week.
- Being able to do Roller sets a must*
- Performs hairstyling as requested by the patient/resident and/or family member which includes, but is not limited to, shampoos, haircuts, hair sets, roller sets, and permanents
- Goes to Nursing Units and picks up the residents (Clients) and wheels client in wheelchair down to Beauty Shop and following care, returns the client to the Nursing Unit.
- Maintains schedule for appointments and coordinates schedule with the Nursing Supervisor
- Conducts building procedures for each patient/resident as coordinated through the Business Office
- Maintains Beauty Salon in neat and sanitary order
- Removes trash from areas as necessary and takes out soiled towels and linen to laundry
- Clean rollers, brushes, and other utensils after their use
- Fill shampoo dispensers from supply bottles
- May perform manicures as needed
- May perform other related tasks necessary to fulfill the needs of the department
Job Type: Full-time