Opening for New York State Certified Nurse Assistants, full and part-time positions offered
All shifts available.
If you’re a licensed CNA in search of employment, you’re in the right place!
We have openings for multiple nursing positions for new and experienced nursing aides. If you’re looking to work for a company that takes a team approach and emphasizes the highest quality care, then please apply for this position.
Successful CNA candidates provide assistance to the physician and nursing team by performing routine nursing care functions to nursing home residents.
- High school diploma or equivalent (GED)
- Must have New York State Certification
- CPR Certified
- Ability to understand, remember and carry out verbal and written instructions in English
- Ability to speak clearly and hear well enough to communicate with residents
- Must have good work history and references.
- Assist with Activities of Daily Living: Bathe, shower, shampoo, shave, comb hair, dress appropriately, nail care of any assigned residents
- Follow resident assignment schedule
- Lift, move and transfer residents as needed
- Answer call lights in a timely manner
- Assist or feed residents
- Keep resident clean and dry, toileting or providing incontinent care
- Provide supportive, protective, and safe environments for residents
- Other duties as assigned.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.